Malaysian Buddhist Meditation Centre

14年前 に danny hill によって更新されました。 at 10/05/13 9:24
Created 14年 ago at 10/05/13 9:24

Malaysian Buddhist Meditation Centre

投稿: 3 参加年月日: 10/05/11 最新の投稿
Hi there,
i wonder if anybody has an email address for the Malaysian Buddhist Meditation Centre in Penang. I tried the links from this site which gave me mbmcpg@yahoo.co.sg. That bounced back with a 'permanent delivery failure' notice. After some searching on the net i got mbmc@tm.net.my which i wrote to a couple of weeks ago but got no reply.
has anyone been there recently and can give an update on what its like?
thanks in advance,
much metta to you all
danny hill
14年前 に Guillermo Z によって更新されました。 at 10/05/16 8:04
Created 14年 ago at 10/05/16 8:04

RE: Malaysian Buddhist Meditation Centre

投稿: 20 参加年月日: 09/09/08 最新の投稿
Hi Danny,

try this one: lindatoh2001@yahoo.com

I went there about 2 years ago and I wrote the review in the Wiki.

I really liked this place and got some nice meditation experiences there. I really recommend it!

I hope you reach Linda.

Regards,

Guillermo
13年前 に danny hill によって更新されました。 at 10/06/11 12:27
Created 13年 ago at 10/06/11 12:27

投稿: 3 参加年月日: 10/05/11 最新の投稿
Hi Guillermo,
thanks for the info. sorry i didn't respond sooner, whenever i looked it said my thread was awaiting a reply so i didn't bother to look further. i guess iv yet to get the hang of these forums! :-)
ill give that email address a go.
much metta,
danny
13年前 に stephen hendry によって更新されました。 at 10/09/14 14:58
Created 13年 ago at 10/09/14 14:58

投稿: 4 参加年月日: 10/09/14 最新の投稿
Danny I pracised there for a few months of intensive practise about 18 years ago. Some monk friends of mine stayed for up to 12 months doing 15 hours daily.

When we were there the conditions were great.

If you really want to practise it is my experience if you step out in faith doors will open.

When I practised in MBMC some Chinese Malaysians noticed I was genuine. If they see this they will look after you.

There can be lots of noice at MBMC, but if you are determined to practise the obsticles become opportunities.

Shendy.

=
11年前 に Miguel Ladoblanco によって更新されました。 at 12/12/03 20:14
Created 11年 ago at 12/12/03 20:14

投稿: 5 参加年月日: 12/12/03 最新の投稿
I went to Wat Ram Poeng in 2004. For me it was too noisy. Part of that was that it was during, I think, February and there were festivals going on. I did the 26 day retreat. I would love to do another similar length retreat but I wouldn't go back there. I find that *I* do better in quieter places though it might not be an issue for you. There are novice monks behind the meditator quarters and they can be noisy. Again, that might not be an issue for you. Other than the noise I though that it was good. For me that was a big issue though.

All the best,
Miguel

パンくずリスト