Sometimes the fourm is slow.

thumbnail
Jim Smith, modificado 4 Anos atrás at 31/03/20 08:59
Created 4 Anos ago at 31/03/20 08:59

Sometimes the fourm is slow.

Postagens: 1735 Data de Entrada: 17/01/15 Postagens Recentes
Has anyone noticed that sometimes when you try to publish a post it takes a long time and then you get an error message?

Does anyone know why that happens?
thumbnail
Papa Che Dusko, modificado 4 Anos atrás at 31/03/20 09:31
Created 4 Anos ago at 31/03/20 09:31

RE: Sometimes the fourm is slow.

Postagens: 2807 Data de Entrada: 01/03/20 Postagens Recentes
Karma. Deal with it emoticon 

p.s. all ok with the forum here. No issues. 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modificado 4 Anos atrás at 31/03/20 09:45
Created 4 Anos ago at 31/03/20 09:45

Postagens: 7134 Data de Entrada: 08/12/18 Postagens Recentes
Yes, it happens now and then. When I notice it starting to happen, I copy my text if I haven't already, so that I can paste it in anew instead of having to write it all again. I'm not a programmer so I don't have any clue as to what the exact problem is, but I have frequented several forums over the years and I don't find it surprising that there are a few bugs or server problems or whatever. Shit happens. 

(I do know, however, that there is a specific bug that makes a thread disappear from recent posts if a message is deleted from it, because it messes up some info about when the thread was last active. That bug is "solved" by bumping the thread again with a new message. So if one needs to delete a post, it's a good idea to remember the name of the thread and search for it in the search engine to make a new post. Then again, it is easier to just change the post than to delete it.)
thumbnail
Chris M, modificado 4 Anos atrás at 31/03/20 13:20
Created 4 Anos ago at 31/03/20 13:20

Postagens: 5236 Data de Entrada: 26/01/13 Postagens Recentes
Jim, yes, things can be slow sometimes but it's usually because of the connection, not the content. Few of us have any control over our connection speed.

Caminho de Navegação