Daniel, video on the trap of equanimity coming soon?

thumbnail
Simon T,修改在10 年前。 at 14-1-23 下午4:57
Created 10 年 ago at 14-1-23 下午4:57

Daniel, video on the trap of equanimity coming soon?

帖子: 383 加入日期: 11-9-13 最近的帖子
If you stubble on this post, I would really like to know if you still plan to release a video specifically on the trap of equanimity, as there are so many. The world is awaiting with great expectations. Equanimity is one of the most challenging stage for a layperson in today's world as it come with cognitive impairment and memories issues. Suddenly, our habit of using the efforts and challenge of everyday's life to make progress kind of fall apart. We find ourselves constantly switching modes witch isn't great for progress. So I hope to see that video!!!
thumbnail
Dada Kind,修改在10 年前。 at 14-1-23 下午8:30
Created 10 年 ago at 14-1-23 下午8:30

RE: Daniel, video on the trap of equanimity coming soon?

帖子: 633 加入日期: 13-11-15 最近的帖子
Seconding this. That nana graph video gave me false hopes about the existence of an EQ video
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram,修改在10 年前。 at 14-1-25 上午2:29
Created 10 年 ago at 14-1-25 上午2:29

帖子: 3274 加入日期: 09-4-20 最近的帖子
You have inspired me to try to do that, and I will see if I can squeeze it in with rewriting MCTB and also learning things about servers and MySQL and Apache and the like to try to host this place at home. I might be able to do that in about 2 weeks, as I have a bit of time off then.

Daniel
thumbnail
Dada Kind,修改在10 年前。 at 14-2-28 上午9:41
Created 10 年 ago at 14-2-28 上午9:41

帖子: 633 加入日期: 13-11-15 最近的帖子
Daniel M. Ingram:
You have inspired me to try to do that, and I will see if I can squeeze it in with rewriting MCTB and also learning things about servers and MySQL and Apache and the like to try to host this place at home. I might be able to do that in about 2 weeks, as I have a bit of time off then.

Daniel

Danieeeeel,

EQ is a tricky beast. I, for one, could use that video

面包屑导航