3rd Path
Answer
6/26/19 3:29 PM
Just attained third path .

Edit. On the fetter model 

Also, as it is said the Pinnacle of Practice for a lay person 

RE: 3rd Path
Answer
6/26/19 4:32 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Do tell - how'd it go down?

Answer
6/26/19 4:46 PM as a reply to Chris Marti.
A couple things might be said.
As you can see I don't have a picture. A bit shy. At one point during my time on this site I used my name. This and some other things have led to a severe level of embarrassment on my part.
I normally would have tried to delete this post shortly after posting. Due to embarrassment. Yet the desire for some Samadhi is there. I must also say that I have forgotten some of the thoughts I normally would have had with an insight. When they come back I will post more.

Answer
6/26/19 4:48 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Sleeping Buddha Syndrome:
A couple things might be said.
As you can see I don't have a picture. A bit shy. At one point during my time on this site I used my name. This and some other things have led to a severe level of embarrassment on my part.
I normally would have tried to delete this post shortly after posting. Due to embarrassment. Yet the desire for some Samadhi is there. I must also say that I have forgotten some of the thoughts I normally would have had with an insight. When they come back I will post more.

I tell my parents, I have no clue.

Answer
6/26/19 6:28 PM as a reply to Chris Marti.
Do you have any attainments?

Edit. Hope I caught you at a good angle for this. No worries ☺️

Answer
6/26/19 11:10 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
4th path boom done

Answer
6/27/19 9:58 AM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Whatever. I just landed two paths in a day. Just needed that extra bit of information, from the internet, and light was cast, mind tries to catch up. Acceleration.

Answer
6/28/19 9:32 AM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
The only way of being in solid third jhana with vipassana, also known as third path, is to experience N.S. with an overlay of physical abnormality or distinction. This is the only thing that gives true happiness.

Answer
6/28/19 3:23 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Whatever. I just landed two paths in a day. Just needed that extra bit of information, from the internet, and light was cast, mind tries to catch up. Acceleration.

The usual advice is to wait awhile (suggestion: a year) and see how it holds up. By waiting, I don’t mean do nothing, just don’t conclude anything. So, see how it holds up. 

Answer
6/28/19 3:30 PM as a reply to Laurel Carrington.
At this point I would say yes, albiet inner life is rich.

Answer
6/28/19 6:17 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Just attained third path .

Edit. On the fetter model 

Also, as it is said the Pinnacle of Practice for a lay person 

How would you rather be, a Titan with a broken leg, bedridden or a young student in the Tushita heaven (insert comment).

Edit This is obviously ambivilant I hope it's not too ambivilant.

Answer
7/1/19 11:45 AM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
The only way of being in solid third jhana with vipassana, also known as third path, is to experience N.S. with an overlay of physical abnormality or distinction. This is the only thing that gives true happiness.

If you are traveling down the jhanic arc when you achieve N.S. you will experience degredation of the mind as a primary factor. Traveling up is equivalent to a distinct disregulation of the body. Kk

Answer
7/1/19 4:50 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.

I have been reporting on here several things. Of Fourth path and degredation of the mind and or body. Could it be that I am actually finding out what a full-blown manic episode entails.?

Answer
7/1/19 8:59 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.

I have been reporting on here several things. Of Fourth path and degredation of the mind and or body. Could it be that I am actually finding out what a full-blown manic episode entails.?

I think so.

Answer
7/4/19 6:54 AM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
It seems like people with health problems might be closer to God. He/she seems far away right now. I know what I have to do but I am not sure how to do it. I need to be more comfortable with the idea of debilitating accidents.

Answer
7/4/19 7:29 AM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Hey, don’t try to force anything, okay? It will come to you. Sometimes letting things rest and taking care of the mammalian body helps opening things up.

Answer
7/4/19 7:42 AM as a reply to Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö.
That's what I am going for.

Edit, I live with my parents. My brother is coming over later, which can facilitate a change in texture of my communal experience. I bet someone on here can relate to that.

Answer
7/4/19 7:59 AM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Okay, good. I’m autistic and sometimes find it difficult to contextualize short posts and may therefore read things too literally. You had me a bit worried there. All the best wishes for your wellbeing and your practice.

Answer
7/23/19 6:47 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
I like noting.

Answer
7/23/19 7:28 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
Did you note that?