Message Boards Message Boards

Dharma Diagnostic Clinic, aka "What was that?"

From white fluffy clouds to acid rain

Toggle
If your practice is deep. You can see the cloud of unknowing seep itself in miscommunication and a lack of childlike faith. It turns dark.
Acid rain pours down and eats away the innocent.
A dirge for poor practice habits.
I used to jump on trampoline. People would give me space, waiting for me to do a flip. I would jump as high as I could but never flipped. Then later I felt like I had left the communion of the sane. I am accessing archetypes here.
Proper archetypes have the balance to keep. Being strong and vulnerable at the same time creates healthy egos. How do we get rid of ego without destroying our favorite archetypes?
Much of the Buddhist world deals harshly with itself. It could be a knowledge of disgust.
This often overlooked stage could be a place to find grounding and healing. My name is Sleeping Buddha Syndrome and I sleep in disgust. Careful self-medication under two doctors' care and careful reading keep me out of misery and desire for deliverance. Without coffee I would die.

RE: From white fluffy clouds to acid rain
Answer
8/9/19 2:45 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
If this offends anybody I will take it down.

Answer
8/9/19 2:48 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
If anybody has doubts to where this all leads. Kasina practice eventually fades. You have to come to terms with what Daniel calls the murk. In this saturated mudhole you will make your living.

Answer
8/9/19 2:51 PM as a reply to Sleeping Buddha Syndrome.
You can hear it in Music. The best recordings are produced in the dark night stages.