Looking to meet practitioners! (Anyone in the greater Toronto area?)

thumbnail
David Matte, modified 3 Years ago at 2/27/21 6:46 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 8/21/20 6:10 PM

Looking to meet practitioners! (Anyone in the greater Toronto area?)

Greetings!

I've been very dedicated to the spiritual path ever since I first set out on it 6 years ago. My path thus far has been fairly solitary and while I have enjoyed having a lot of time to myself, I have been feeling lately it would be nice to have more friends who I can talk about practice with, bounce ideas off, or just share and laugh about our experiences doing these crazy things. 

I actually put out the intention at the beginning of this year to meet more people who were into these things at local sanghas but it was only a few months later when corona season hit and so now I have resorted to post here with the aim of finding and getting to know people.

I would be open to meeting and talking to anyone here — even someone who is just starting on the spiritual path.

I feel it would be nice to meetup and have some real "in the flesh" human social interaction, preferably with people living around the greater Toronto area. Even an area as large as the Toronto - Ottawa corridor could be doable.

So if this interests you as well, feel most welcome to reply here or PM me ! 
thumbnail
Alvaro MDF, modified 3 Years ago at 12/12/20 4:10 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 12/12/20 4:10 AM

RE: Looking to meet practitioners! (Anyone in the greater Toronto area?)

Hi David, I'm in the GTA, downtown Toronto in fact. I'd be up to meeting up when things get back to normal. But we could meet over Zoom too.
thumbnail
David Matte, modified 3 Years ago at 2/2/21 3:24 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 2/2/21 3:23 PM

Alvaro MDF
Hi David, I'm in the GTA, downtown Toronto in fact. I'd be up to meeting up when things get back to normal. But we could meet over Zoom too.

Hey! Nice to hear from someone relatively local. I wouldn't mind trying out the zoom thing or something to meet ya and chat. We'll figure something out as soon as I figure out how to private message someone on this platform! (Anyone know how to do that?)
thumbnail
David Matte, modified 3 Years ago at 2/27/21 6:43 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 2/27/21 6:43 AM

Thought I would post my e-mail here for those wanting to connect since private messaging is down.
​​​​​​​
Dave(dot)matte(at)Gmail(dot)com
thumbnail
Stephen, modified 3 Years ago at 2/27/21 8:54 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 2/27/21 8:54 AM

Hey David, I'm in Toronto as well and would be happy to meet up sometime. I'll send you an email so we can take the conversation off here.
Ankush G, modified 2 Years ago at 11/30/21 2:25 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 11/30/21 2:25 PM

Hi David,  Alavaro, Stephan

I'm a bit late to the party, but did you folks end up meeting? I'd love to be part of the group in GTA (if there's one emoticon
thumbnail
David Matte, modified 2 Years ago at 12/2/21 3:50 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 12/2/21 3:50 PM

Hi Ankush!

There's no group I know of in GTA (yet)!

​​​​​​It doesn't look like we can private message on this platform but you can contact me through my e-mail that I've mentioned in a post above. Or feel free to post your e-mail here so others may contact you directly.

​​​​​Looking forward to hearing from you emoticon
Ankush G, modified 2 Years ago at 12/4/21 5:30 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 12/4/21 5:30 PM

Hi Dave

Dropped you a message over email..Also posting my e-mail here for others ---- ankushgvoice(at)gmail(dot)com

​​​​​​​Looking forward to connecting and chatting!

Breadcrumb