Rosa Lewis and Daniel Ingram Part VIII Podcast: Demon vomit...

thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 2 Years ago at 5/13/21 1:43 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 5/13/21 1:43 PM

Rosa Lewis and Daniel Ingram Part VIII Podcast: Demon vomit...

Dear All,

Rosa's and my latest podcast in our Meditation, Meaning, Myth, and Magic series, Part VIII, entitled Demon Vomit, is up here.

We discuss pain, suffering, shadow sides, trauma, the darkness of the path, and related delightful topics. ;)

Enjoy!

Daniel
thumbnail
Balint P, modified 2 Years ago at 5/13/21 3:39 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 5/13/21 3:39 PM

RE: Rosa Lewis and Daniel Ingram Part VIII Podcast: Demon vomit...

Still only 5 episodes deep, but this sure is one Niraya of a podcast series!

Thanks galore!
thumbnail
Balint P, modified 2 Years ago at 5/19/21 5:53 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 5/19/21 5:47 AM

I really appreciate the depth and the breadth of this series. OK, Daniel keeps surprising you in bringing in deep /pragmatic/beautiful stuff from newer and newer angles, but that is only to be expected - an expected (series of) surprise(s), if you will. Rosa's contribution to the discussion, however, was completely unforeseen for me (joyful, humane, mature, spontaneous etc), and I really like the tone (and content) that comes out of this dialogue as a result.

So I decided to check out her site and it really seams to have a lot of intriguing/promising content. If you haven't yet done so, you can indulge here. (Cookies! Recorded retreats! Melting gorillas!)

I have only now (after basically writing the first paragraph above) checked and realised that her site and teaching had indeed been discussed here on DhO in this thread from early 2021. I did indeed read the entire thread back then and a) personally did not really like the style/tone of Rosa's comments there that much b) failed to connect the dots and never realised that that person (that Rosa, though I did not recall the name) is the same as this person (the Rosa of the podcasts). (Realizing your projections about an individual are at odds with other projections you entertained about them is of course a welcome reminder/pointer so thx!) 

Anyways, feel free to check thread, podcast and site alike and make up your own minds. (Apologies to all of you who might already have done so! emoticon )

PS. Among other gems, thank you both for the illuminating discussion on the shape of attention, I feel it is a very useful pointer for me in my sits at this point. (Time will tell of course! emoticon )

Lots of Meta, and extra Tees.
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 2 Years ago at 5/24/21 2:30 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 5/24/21 2:18 AM

I love this, the not shying away from the complexity of what it is to be human and the deep exploration of all the blindfolds it entails and that seem to still remain even for many (most) who claim to be awakened - and the compassionate emphasis on pacing this with respect for individual conditions.

Breadcrumb