spatial's practice log, part 5

thumbnail
spatial, modified 2 Years ago at 1/19/22 11:09 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 1/19/22 11:09 AM

spatial's practice log, part 5

(continued from part 4)

Hope everyone's doing well. I haven't been on here much recently.

I've been crying a lot lately. Like, every day since Christmas. It's a lot of personal stuff, but part of me thinks it's meditation-related too.

Practice lately has been saying "thank you for..." and then naming whatever shows up.

Thank you for:

the pressure, the tension, the excitement, the frustration, the meditation, the noting, the tingling in the back of my neck, the lump in my throat, the memories, the nostalgia, the longing, the anger, the nausea, the disgust, the anticipation, the good feelings, the warmth, the inability to note, the past, the restlessness, the urge to check the clock, the sexual imagery, the tickle in my throat, the swaying, the flickering, the sounds, the coolness, the future, the planning, the hurt, the releasing, the movement, the leaning, the stuckness, the pain, the resentment, the panic, the sadness, the notes that disappear before they can turn into words, the searching for objects, the ability to perceive reality, the embarrassment, the disappointment, the loneliness, the throbbing, the numbness, the gap between the perception and the arising of the note, [name of specific person I'm thinking of], the abandonment, the confusion, the peace, etc etc etc...
Martin, modified 2 Years ago at 1/19/22 11:24 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 1/19/22 11:24 AM

RE: spatial's practice log, part 5

That sounds hard. I hope it gets easier soon. 

Breadcrumb