Awaken

thumbnail
Jonas E, modified 1 Year ago at 7/30/22 11:58 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 7/30/22 11:58 AM

Awaken

Today in the car outside the supermarket I felt strongly and straight a calling to go to Ukraine, to walk through the battle field with a wite flag for peace, not thinking of my own life and it awoke my body, I felt an instant increase of presence and innocence throughout the body. Like I really did it, but inside!

Later I came to rationalize how naive it would be. It is far away and I am here now, why go somewhere else? So this is where I have to "do it". I am mostly quiet and meditative because I feal involving in worldly matters is a drop in the sea, yet I do live morally, I got up after my mistakes. I think there are many of us in the world having these kind of insights. But it often remain not talked about or not acted out, or not heard or seen. I both want to give hope to all with my writing, that even if the world seems hopeless or boring etc. there are inner sparks in people! and encourage action to myself and to you. I often felt, by consciense, that being quiet is pure. But as I challenged my conviction I found action to be pure as well. Being present in whatever I do with faith.

I don't know what will happen now, anything could, but I will face it straight with heart!
thumbnail
Jim Smith, modified 1 Year ago at 7/30/22 2:00 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 7/30/22 2:00 PM

RE: Awaken

Jonas Eriksson
I felt an instant increase of presence and innocence throughout the body.

The feeling of innocence could be related to weakening attachment to the self concept.
The pitfall to watch out for is being proud of being humble.
thumbnail
Jonas E, modified 1 Year ago at 8/1/22 3:35 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 8/1/22 3:35 AM

yes
thumbnail
Jonas E, modified 1 Year ago at 8/2/22 3:20 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 8/2/22 3:20 AM

Thank you
thumbnail
Jim Smith, modified 1 Year ago at 8/10/22 1:45 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 8/10/22 1:44 PM

Jim Smith
Jonas Eriksson
I felt an instant increase of presence and innocence throughout the body.

The feeling of innocence could be related to weakening attachment to the self concept.
The pitfall to watch out for is being proud of being humble.

I'm not sure if this is a useful suggestion at this point but if you focus your attention on that feeling (or a memory of that feeling) of innocence (or humility)  (in meditation or daily life) and let it "amplify" (like observing a pleasant sensation produces piti and sukha) you might find it "nice" (not exactly pleasure but an absence of unpleasantness that is "nice" to dwell within). I don't mean you should drop your normal practice and pursue this, but if you want something extra to experiment with this might be useful.
thumbnail
Jonas E, modified 1 Year ago at 8/12/22 11:11 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 8/12/22 11:11 AM

ok, does that work for you. To use a memory and then go into that state?