them there ufos

Stickman3, modified 7 Months ago at 9/1/23 4:03 AM
Created 7 Months ago at 9/1/23 4:03 AM

them there ufos

Reading MCTB2 --
"In the dream, I was about three feet tall, wearing a silver space suit with a glass-globe helmet, and standing next to me were two similarly dressed, similarly short people, all staring into the distance down the road. We were all holding silver ray-guns in our hands. The sun was beating down so brightly that the landscape and colors were washed out in that brightness, with everything hued somewhere between white and yellow with a tinge of light green. Everything was quiet. We were waiting, it seems, for something, but I had no idea what.
Far down the road appeared a cloud of grey dust, and suddenly emerging from that dust cloud was a huge black horse ridden by a huge witch dressed in black. She pulled out a wand and pointed it at us, and a blinding bolt of white light flew from the wand and my entire world exploded into fragments flying around the room where I had been sleeping, as at this point it makes sense to me to think of myself as awake, just totally blown apart with my body flying around the room in something like sparks, glowing shards, or fireworks. Everything calmed down, the world seemed to reconstitute, and I was lying in my bed hyper-alert and buzzing all over.
Somewhere around that same time—though again, I can’t be exactly sure of the sequence as I didn’t know the maps—I had my first strong out-of-body experience."

That sounds like something from UFO lore, Jacques Vallee and such, so was it really a dream?

Breadcrumb