Minneapolis / St. Paul Minnesota

Kaiser Clark Clark, modified 7 Months ago at 9/18/23 8:17 PM
Created 7 Months ago at 9/18/23 8:17 PM

Minneapolis / St. Paul Minnesota

Howdy!  Looking to connect with like minded explores her in the twin cities.  Interested in meeting people who take enlightenment seriously and find themselves also isolated in the journey amongst the general sangas that may be more interested in being buddhist than actually awakening.

I live in Saint Paul and have been at this for a long while it seems. 
Simon Townsend, modified 4 Months ago at 12/19/23 8:46 AM
Created 4 Months ago at 12/19/23 8:46 AM

RE: Minneapolis / St. Paul Minnesota

Howdy! I'd enjoy connecting with like minded explorers too. 

I live in St Louis Park and started meditating seriously 9 years ago. I was living elsewhere, moved here some years ago, and have just been looking for fellow explorers recently. 

​​​​​​​I'm new to how this website functions, but should get emails when you reply.
thumbnail
Ni Nurta, modified 4 Months ago at 12/19/23 12:32 PM
Created 4 Months ago at 12/19/23 12:28 PM

RE: Minneapolis / St. Paul Minnesota

Personally I always took enlightenment very seriously.
That is why I synchronized my hemispheres using equal temperament (not without testing more 'harmonious' options first), corrected focus, learned to visualize mind states, developed algorithms for running perception with error correction, programmed in bunch of fallback mind configurations with pure will and started running mind without any mechanism keeping it coherent to get that classic analog vibe... and then it seems I was already enlightened.

Just joking. I was only ever serious about improving eyesight. Dat colors...

edit://
What do you mean by "connect"?
If you connect with random people you can get their stds and then have to actually put some effort in to meditation. I mean standards.

Breadcrumb