Video: Psychopath seeks therapy, gains a sense of self.

thumbnail
Jim Smith, modified 2 Months ago at 2/3/24 11:11 AM
Created 2 Months ago at 2/3/24 11:11 AM

Video: Psychopath seeks therapy, gains a sense of self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTU8Mn3GkRo

I watched some of the other videos of this woman. She describes a few other things that sound like enlightenment.

It is interesting that she sought therapy because being a psychopath caused problems for her in relationships and careers - so she recognized it was a problem.
thumbnail
Chris M, modified 2 Months ago at 2/3/24 4:06 PM
Created 2 Months ago at 2/3/24 4:06 PM

RE: Video: Psychopath seeks therapy, gains a sense of self.

!!!
Olivier S, modified 2 Months ago at 2/5/24 6:36 AM
Created 2 Months ago at 2/5/24 6:36 AM

Interesting, reminds me of the pre-/trans- fallacy, and Susan Cook-Greuter's notion of pre-conventional VS post-conventional development.

​​​​​​​
thumbnail
Sam N, modified 2 Months ago at 2/5/24 8:16 AM
Created 2 Months ago at 2/5/24 8:16 AM

Her vidoes are fascinating. In pt2 #spoiler# she says with an open, genuine (seeming) smile that she would welcome death. I knew a psychopath who did reckless things that would endanger others too, and they would tell me with the same affect as the person in the vid.
thumbnail
Dream Walker, modified 2 Months ago at 2/8/24 9:51 PM
Created 2 Months ago at 2/8/24 9:51 PM

Jim Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTU8Mn3GkRo

I watched some of the other videos of this woman. She describes a few other things that sound like enlightenment.

It is interesting that she sought therapy because being a psychopath caused problems for her in relationships and careers - so she recognized it was a problem.
umm....so a psychopath, who lies and manipulates decides to post videos......and you think that anything she says is trustworthy?
Kewl....might be possible.....stats say unlikely that cluster B's seek treatment for their "real" problem.
Do a little research and see what ya think. I went down that rabbit hole and gotta say, skeptical until proven innocent.
Just me
~D

Breadcrumb