Finding a community

thumbnail
Myles Aion, modified 12 Years ago at 4/12/12 6:16 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/12/12 6:16 AM

Finding a community

Hey all,

I recently moved to the Pittsburgh, PA area and am looking for some kindred spirits who may be interested in doing a weekly group sit and discussion. I began my practice living at a yoga center surrounded by very serious practitioners, and have found that without a community of meditators around me, my practice suffers. I have not been able to find any good resources on an insight group that already exists in the area, so if anyone knows of one I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. And on the off chance that some of you on the DhO live in or around Pittsburgh, I would love to get a group going. I have space in my practice room for about 10 meditators, and can expand the space if necessary (thinking very optimistically).

Thanks for that and thanks for having this amazing resource for seekers!

Myles
Dan Tasse, modified 11 Years ago at 8/6/12 1:57 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 8/6/12 1:57 PM

RE: Finding a community

Hi Myles,
I just moved to Pittsburgh too. I'm a bit new to DhO, but have been sitting for about 3 years and loved MCTB and this forum's pragmatic approach to enlightenment. Groups I've meditated with have been more or less like this, so I'm looking for something on the "more" side. Did you find anything, or start a group?
Thanks,
Dan

Breadcrumb