Retreat Center Reviews and the Wiki

thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 14 Years ago at 4/8/10 2:08 AM
Created 14 Years ago at 4/8/10 2:08 AM

Retreat Center Reviews and the Wiki

Dear All,

I recently moved a number of retreat center reviews from the old DhO to the wiki, and that got me thinking that it would be god to have some more of them and related reviews and things to add to the wiki.

Thus, if you have been to a retreat center and wish to review it, go to the wiki, fill out the template, and send it to me or post it here and I'll put it there.

Further, if you wish to help develop the wiki and have solid dharma knowledge of both theory and practice, let me know.

Thanks,

Daniel
Founder of the DhO
Guillermo Z, modified 14 Years ago at 4/11/10 2:11 AM
Created 14 Years ago at 4/11/10 2:11 AM

RE: Retreat Center Reviews and the Wiki

Hi Daniel,

thanks for doing that. I recently made a review of a Forrest center here in Germany and I was missing the template & place we used to have back in the "wet paint" page.

I would like to help you with developing the wiki (specially with the meditation center reviews). How can I help you?

Regards,

Guillermo
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 14 Years ago at 4/16/10 2:08 AM
Created 14 Years ago at 4/16/10 2:08 AM

I make you a wiki author, and you help create it. Thanks for the offer of help.
Guillermo Z, modified 13 Years ago at 5/8/10 12:11 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 5/8/10 12:11 PM

Hi Dan,

sorry for my uber-late reply. Concerning the datails for the Wiki, is there any guideline you have set already?

Otherwise, I will create a template that then we can discuss and change if necessary. What do you think?

Regards,

Guillermo
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 13 Years ago at 5/9/10 11:11 AM
Created 13 Years ago at 5/9/10 11:11 AM

At the top of the list of retreat centers on the front page of the wiki near the bottom you will find the template, same as from the Wetpaint site.

Thanks for your help,

Daniel
Guillermo Z, modified 13 Years ago at 5/16/10 8:53 AM
Created 13 Years ago at 5/16/10 8:53 AM

Hi Daniel,

I invested some time today in the wiki about the meditation centers. Mainly I did cosmetic changes in all the pages to enhance readability. I added a new one about a german Monastery (Muttodaya).

I realized that the "The Bhavana Society Forest Monastery and Retreat Center" is pretty much empty. I am not sure if the migration was incomplete or the person did complete the review... perhaps somebody can complete the review? unfortunately I have never been there...

Please let me know if I can do more for the wiki (I will keep my eyes open).

Regards,

Guillermo

Breadcrumb