My newest Taoist/Tantric sexual practice

thumbnail
Songtsan Crazyfox-Tiger Ali, modified 10 Years ago at 7/12/13 4:57 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/12/13 4:53 PM

My newest Taoist/Tantric sexual practice

Here is my newest practice which is generating more bliss/energy in me than ever before, and really balancing my Yin/Yang self:

This works both with a partner, and by oneself, visualizing an ideal divine dakini/daka construct.

1) If you are with a real-life partner, it is recommended to be in either yab-yum or maithuna position.
2) If you are solo, simply visualize your divine construct that you are paired with in the appropriate sexual position.
3) Keep attention either equally divided between sex, heart, and mind areas (chakras, etc.), or else polarize into up/down locations during the appropriate point in the cycle, without closing your energy channels
4) Keep eye contact, or with eyes closed, touch third eye areas
5) synchronize breathing so that when one person exhales, the other inhales, etc. This step may be omitted, and just breath naturally - try both ways
6) exchange energy with your partner through crown chakra, or another option is to consider doing it as part of breath exchange - when one breathes out, send energy out, as other breathes in, absorb energy from partner
7) During your Yang channel rising stage, visualize ejaculating endlessly into your partners yoni, causing divine conception. If you are a man flex your penis muscles over and over as if you are coming. If you are a woman, flex your vaginal muscles over and over as if you are orgasming. Do this is tandem. Women should visualize becoming implanted/conceiving with divine manly essence at this time. Visualize orgasm, but do not allow yourself to come.
8) When you choose to send energy down Yin channel to cycle it in microcosmic orbit, change your genital identity to female. Men visualize having a vagina. Women are in opposite stage at this time (Yang stage), and visualize themselves as having a penis. Still flexing genitals (basically you never stop flexing), men now visualize themselves as conceiving, woman visualize themselves as impregnating and ejaculating. (thanks to Flofolil for this idea).

So basically, you decide on a rhythm to use before initiating practice - it could be a cycle of breathing based on counts, perhaps even to some music that has a steady easily countable beat. You alternate Yin/Yang...so that couples remain polarized. If you are same sex partnered, still do this same thing. You never stop visualizing orgasm/conception, you simply switch polarities depending on your point in the cycle. Always orgasming, always coming, always either impregnating or being impregnated, forming the divine conception, genitals changing from yoni to lingam over and over. Keep energy channels open and energy flowing up Yang, down Yin, do not focus on any one area for too long, keep linkage between body (especially sex center), heart, and mind open at all times. I haven't decided yet on any particular breath count or timing between Yin/Yang polarities...still working on that. I think it would be best to make it at least a few breath cycles to allow time for the energy to build before switching polarities.

For an extra added boost of yumminess, during Yang times, create a feeling of dominance/ownership, and during Yin times create a feeling of submission/being owned.

At end of practice, send energy into dantien elixir field and circle it to store it here.
Change A, modified 10 Years ago at 7/13/13 9:34 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/13/13 9:34 AM

RE: My newest Taoist/Tantric sexual practice

Did you find this practice in a book? I have tried the practice as you describe it and I'm interested in reading more about it.
thumbnail
Songtsan Crazyfox-Tiger Ali, modified 10 Years ago at 7/13/13 5:25 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/13/13 5:24 PM

...not exactly...i have read a lot of taoist/tantric practices and this is my own version. I am just experimenting...if you try it and maybe find a few new tricks to add to it, let me know. I am a non-traditionalist. I get lectured all the time on why that's bad, but I am not concerned.

Also, it would generate extra bliss to imagine your ejaculate as being divine sperm related to amrita nectar which has divine qualities enabling it to penetrate/flow up into the uterus past the cervix and through the divine fallopian tubes into the divine ovaries and magically impregnating divine eggs. Use divine colors as well - gold, glowing white, etc. of your choice in order to divinize everything. Similarly, make the penis divine, a glowing rod, etc. Also make the bodies divine - everything glowing with divine light. This is all visualization intense work, the purpose being to produce as much ecstasy as possible. I think that when the cycle starts becoming automated, you could even fuse everything into a glowing column of light which is connected at the genitals, and reconnected up top either at the third eye, or at crown chakra. Use Vajrasattva-like combo imagery to embellish.
Change A, modified 10 Years ago at 7/13/13 7:12 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/13/13 7:12 PM

Songtsan Crazyfox-Tiger Ali:
...not exactly...i have read a lot of taoist/tantric practices and this is my own version. I am just experimenting...if you try it and maybe find a few new tricks to add to it, let me know. I am a non-traditionalist. I get lectured all the time on why that's bad, but I am not concerned.

Also, it would generate extra bliss to imagine your ejaculate as being divine sperm related to amrita nectar which has divine qualities enabling it to penetrate/flow up into the uterus past the cervix and through the divine fallopian tubes into the divine ovaries and magically impregnating divine eggs. Use divine colors as well - gold, glowing white, etc. of your choice in order to divinize everything. Similarly, make the penis divine, a glowing rod, etc. Also make the bodies divine - everything glowing with divine light. This is all visualization intense work, the purpose being to produce as much ecstasy as possible. I think that when the cycle starts becoming automated, you could even fuse everything into a glowing column of light which is connected at the genitals, and reconnected up top either at the third eye, or at crown chakra. Use Vajrasattva-like combo imagery to embellish.

Sounds good, will try it.

Breadcrumb