Tony Parson's essay

http://www.theopensecret.com/dreamseparation.html

Makes sense?
thumbnail
Dream Walker, modified 9 Years ago at 6/17/14 10:50 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 6/17/14 10:50 AM

RE: Tony Parson's essay

....I can see why you may like it.
The Open Secret communication is not dependent on clear concepts, however much they may expose confused concepts. Speaking happens and words can only point to another possibility which is beyond verbal expression. It is the eternally new message which is hidden within the scriptures and either overlooked or rejected in the ‘mind’.

Bam....your already there and need do nothing...or something....he is very good at the no clear concepts....I got no idea what he is saying besides dissing on other methodologies.
How is this working for you? Got any results from ....ummm....whatever you are doing? Can you explain what it is that you do?
Good luck,
~D
This Good Self, modified 9 Years ago at 6/17/14 7:38 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 6/17/14 7:38 PM

His style of writing rips the carpet from under your feet, which is just what is needed.  I read it and think "ahh I see why it's so hard to get it.  I see why so few people make it".  It's more of a knack than a build up of time-on-cushion.  A very tricky knack...so tricky that almost everyone fails.

I never get the feeling "good, so I'm done, therefore I don't need to do any work".  

My practice: reading different spiritual texts, self-enquiry.  (Still haven't worked out why Parsons disses self-enquiry - seems ok to me).
This Good Self, modified 9 Years ago at 7/12/14 3:22 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 7/12/14 3:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmO059f8_gI

Good.  Easy to listen to.

Breadcrumb