ARAHANT WAJIRABUDDHI

Viran Shaminda Kariyawasam, modified 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 6:53 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 6:53 AM

ARAHANT WAJIRABUDDHI

Dear all,
Please read the PDF of DHAMMA DESHANA of VEN. MAHANUWARA WAJIRABUDDHI who's a living arahant in Sri Lanka.
this is the oroginal buddha deshana. you will not find it anywhere. its not a retreat, but if there's anyone who's interested in meditating under him, you have the opportunity to take guidence from him.
www.shakyamunidhamma.jimdo.com
with Metta
Viran

Jeremy May, modified 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 11:18 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 11:18 AM

RE: ARAHANT WAJIRABUDDHI

i AGREE!
thumbnail
Psi, modified 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 11:47 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 11:47 AM

Viran Shaminda Kariyawasam:
Dear all,
Please read the PDF of DHAMMA DESHANA of VEN. MAHANUWARA WAJIRABUDDHI who's a living arahant in Sri Lanka.
this is the oroginal buddha deshana. you will not find it anywhere. its not a retreat, but if there's anyone who's interested in meditating under him, you have the opportunity to take guidence from him.
www.shakyamunidhamma.jimdo.com
with Metta
Viran

I have read through the first 30 pages or so, and what Ven. Mahanuwara Wajirabuddhi has written/ had written so far , is true, true Dhamma.  

But, it was stated that one would not find this anywhere, that is not true, this is the same Dhamma as taught by others of the Sangha, both living and deceased, throughout time since the Buddha.

To add, Even an Arahant is an equal among equals, to not view this as so, one would still carry with them conceit, i.e. to hold anyone as either inferior or superior.   

Many thanks Viran, with Metta, 

Psi Phi
Jeremy May, modified 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 2:10 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 2:10 PM

I agree with that also (but much more quietly)
thumbnail
Psi, modified 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 3:39 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 3:39 PM

Will whisper next time..... Didn't mean any harm... Sorry ....
thumbnail
katy steger,thru11615 with thanks, modified 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 7:03 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/25/14 7:01 PM

To add, Even an Arahant is an equal among equals, to not view this as so, one would still carry with them conceit, i.e. to hold anyone as either inferior or superior.   
Thank you, P.P.

The Theravadan Abidhamma, in the venerable and humorous Bhikkhu Bodhi's translation, notes that to compare at all is conceit and that conceit is madness, to be treated as such :] 

_______
edit: but to call a tree a tree or a saint a saint... labels: sometimes useful, sometimes obscuring.
Viran Shaminda Kariyawasam, modified 9 Years ago at 11/1/14 1:15 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 11/1/14 1:15 PM

dear PSI, do you think that one who has not experienced NIBBANA can talk like this? he has clearly explained the path, how the mind develops. thats why i said that you cannot find this type of dhamma sermon everywhere. he has started the deshana from CONVICTION and ended in NIBBANA. canyou show me any other monk who has explained the path starting from SHRADDHA(conviction) and ending in NIBBANA.  with clear explanation of the path.
thumbnail
Psi, modified 9 Years ago at 11/1/14 6:52 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 11/1/14 6:52 PM

Viran Shaminda Kariyawasam:
dear PSI, do you think that one who has not experienced NIBBANA can talk like this? he has clearly explained the path, how the mind develops. thats why i said that you cannot find this type of dhamma sermon everywhere. he has started the deshana from CONVICTION and ended in NIBBANA. canyou show me any other monk who has explained the path starting from SHRADDHA(conviction) and ending in NIBBANA.  with clear explanation of the path.

It is better that I just practice for now, my mind has no wish to be entangled in a thicket of views.  You will have to investigate other teachers on this planet for yourself and come to your own conclusions, as I have.  My conclusion is that yes there are others who teach the Dhamma and have experienced Nibbana, but there is no wish within me at this time to compare and/or criticize anyone in this moment. 

Thank you,

Psi Phi
Jeremy May, modified 9 Years ago at 11/2/14 9:04 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 11/2/14 9:04 PM

Well Dear one, with all respect, 
the Living Buddha Belongs to me.

I am Tathagatha, and I approve. 
Also, I say that indeed, he expounds true enlightenment.

But do not dare say that I do not.
Rohinie Weerasinghe, modified 7 Years ago at 1/4/17 3:02 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/4/17 3:02 PM

I have read Arahant Wajirabuddhi himi's Dharma Desana pdf. I read again and again. I am really happy, I never heard this pure Dhamma from any where else. Himi is surely Arahant. I can't wait to see him and listen his Dhamma sitting in front of him, start meditation with his guidence. I will surely come very soon. It is my luck, Pin, that I met this himi and now has an opportunity to listne to pure Dhamma. My ultimate respect
to him.

With Metta

Rohinie

Breadcrumb