Liber 440 Book of Perfection

thumbnail
James Phillip Turpin, modified 9 Years ago at 2/5/15 4:24 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 2/5/15 4:13 PM

Liber 440 Book of Perfection

There is this channeled book online for free in PDF format.  (Also attached.)  http://www.aiwass.com/Liber440.pdf

The introduction states, "one cannot expect to comprehend it fully until the samadhi called Nerodha-Samapatti has been mastered".  Which made me think, on the one hand, that is about as true as saying that 'strange things will happen', sounds impressive but it is usually true in many contexts and thus not very informative emoticon,  and on the other hand, I don't specifically know that anybody who has mastered Nerodha-Samapatti has read the book.  emoticon  On discussion forums, Crowley fans are often somewhat disparaging of the material from the second channel.  Despite all that, I'm still curious because the book gives me the impression of being authored by an intelligence of unusual character.  emoticon  And I thought this might be as good as any place to ask what people think of it - this being one of the few (or only) discusison forums where both magic and Nerodha-Samapatti are topics of discussion.

Breadcrumb