RE: can't hit a pce? can't hit an ee? go hit a jhana instead

Luciano de Noeme Imoto, modified 13 Years ago at 10/14/10 7:44 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 10/14/10 7:44 PM

RE: can't hit a pce? can't hit an ee? go hit a jhana instead

Hi Tarin and folks,

First, be careful to avoid the "Human Potential Movement" and all that motivational self-help stuff around.
After this, permit to me repeat some considerations again here.

It is always advisable to consult the premisses and destiny - the maps routes - before and during the journey.
If 'I' am my feelings and my feelings are 'me', each feeling is also a visceral thought. Consequently, 'I' am made of emotional packages of thoughts [1] and 'my' habits and behaviours and reactions and so on are old ways of thinking. "Ex nihilo nihil fit", nothing comes from nothing, remember?
So, the $1 trillion question:
How to finish this old patterned thoughts without change it by another customized/altered patterned thoughts?
The trick on this premisse above answer this crucial question ...

You need to find the basic difference between the temporary disappearance of the ego/soul (PCE) and one becoming free permanently (AF). The late seems to be a neurobiological transformation of the human brain (see Joseph LeDoux researches here). Its like a new and dynamic electrochemical process in the body. From what was discovered in virtual freedomĀ“s investigations and experiments, it seems to be a possibility - and necessity - near to any sensible person. Conscience, like any recent tool from evolution, is a sophistication of memory and attention on the available information. It is a new attribute of the human brain, and needs
exercitation.
So, to allow pure consciousness experiences it is very easy as when you are sexually aroused - whether by a touch or impression: nerves stretching from the brain to the base of the spine and throughout the penis/vagina kick into action, triggering chemical and electrical signals. Also its a good idea voluntarily activate your brain amygdalas. Use it or lose it!

Anyway, if you want to go further a heuristic and even speculative approach is necessary. Unlike others assuming things that cannot be proven and are living in one projection similiar to the religious approach convertion [2], you need first to reject any imitation/emulation/simulation.
The goal is to be novel. Be one. By the way, something new is yet already here ...

It is enough to be a body - bone, blood and flesh - as one part of all this in action. Just one part is enough. To be here and now is enough. To be one note in this song is enough. Then you can enjoy the rest of the symphony.

Luciano

(1) Following this premisses, human condition is 'you': an atavistic and cultivated/conditioned web of thoughts ruled by the mechanical instincts for the survival of the species sourced in the primitive reptilian brain.

(2) Strange but then again not so strange of a coincidence considering human condition. Some people want to live through their work and children. These people want to live through their words, their claims and their followers.

Breadcrumb