Introducing myself

thumbnail
Alyssa Rose Karsten, modified 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 5:53 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 5:50 PM

Introducing myself

Saying hey-ho...

and wow, happy to have found ya'll.

I'm reading up on a of bunch of threads, will interject here and there on each until "catching up" as much as I can.

I'm not 100% on board with everything Richard has said... (found AF site 8 years ago), I am 100% that living this experience is possible. So, I've been back and forth throughout the years. There are other teachings I resonate with... but found something amiss, just as I resonate alot with what Richard has been saying and have reservations.

Here I am, knowing what I want
My ultimate goal IS to be free and 24/7 happy and harmless.
Something tells me to my CORE... it's possible!

And yes, if that means massaging a couple of ideals of how to get there, I will. If it means letting go of those other ideas/beliefs, I'll do that too.

So thar ya' go, that's me.
My style, BTW, is totally carefree and flippant. Non-argumentative, but curious and open to discussion.
thumbnail
Jon T, modified 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 5:52 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 5:52 PM

RE: Introducing myself

Welcome
thumbnail
#1 - 0, modified 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 6:12 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 6:12 PM

Alyssa Rose Karsten:

Saying hey-ho...

and wow, happy to have found ya'll.

I'm reading up on a of bunch of threads, will interject here and there on each until "catching up" as much as I can.

I'm not 100% on board with everything Richard has said... (found AF site 8 years ago), I am 100% that living this experience is possible. So, I've been back and forth throughout the years. There are other teachings I resonate with... but found something amiss, just as I resonate alot with what Richard has been saying and have reservations.

Here I am, knowing what I want
My ultimate goal IS to be free and 24/7 happy and harmless.
Something tells me to my CORE... it's possible!

And yes, if that means massaging a couple of ideals of how to get there, I will. If it means letting go of those other ideas/beliefs, I'll do that too.

So thar ya' go, that's me.
My style, BTW, is totally carefree and flippant. Non-argumentative, but curious and open to discussion.

awesome. welcome. no ideological agreement necessary, it's just what's here - without fear.
thumbnail
Alyssa Rose Karsten, modified 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 6:54 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 7/10/11 6:54 PM

I'm not sure how to say this without sounding judgmental ... but here I go,

What I have found throughout the years of being a lurker of the AF site -- however combative discussions I've read -- I have found a very high intellect (although recently have a *very hard time spelling!*) amongst those drawn. Like or dislike ... agree or not agree... egoic or not ... "something" inside each of the "I" sees/feels something or we wouldn't continue. It's more than hope...

sumptin's here ... We know it...

We're just not going to drink the Kool-aid arbitrarily.
Jill Morana, modified 12 Years ago at 7/11/11 1:52 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 7/11/11 1:51 AM

greetings!!

care to share what's happened to you in the past 8 years since you came across that site? what tells you that living that experience 24/7 is possible?

jill