Liberation Unleashed?

thumbnail
Ben V., modified 1 Month ago.

Liberation Unleashed?

Hi everyone,

Been looking at this website Liberation Unleashed

Anyone experienced their way of teaching/practice? I'm curious to know what anyone's experience with it is as I explore this further. 

Thanks.
shargrol, modified 1 Month ago.

RE: Liberation Unleashed?

I remember when it was a big thing on this website and they were recruiting, almost like a cult, people to go through it. (A search would probably find old stuff.)

​​​​​​​I haven't heard anything for a while. Are they still going 100% full speed ahead these days? I'll be honest, it seemed like one of those "new ideas on the block" type fads...  Is it still going strong?
thumbnail

Thanks Shargrol.

I don't know much about them so I can't answer your questions much. I just found their website very recently it it made me curious. From it, it seems they are quite a developed community.

I tried to find old posts about it here on DhO but couldn't find any.

In any case, I will read more into their website and see. I'll proceed with caution emoticon
thumbnail
Pepe, modified 1 Month ago.

There's a long thread of Ruthless Truth, a sister forum of Liberation Unleashed or so.

Brutal Beginnings (PDF)
thumbnail
Papa Che Dusko, modified 1 Month ago.

I joined that Ruthless Truth forum back in 2011. Crazy shit that is emoticon They really go after you and they don't go easy on you. I was there no longer than a week I think! I say thank you but no thank you. I much prefer gradual path. That shit can mess you up if unstable. Back then I was being hit by DN big time so going there was not the best of ideas. 

Btw, Ben how did your meetings with Kenneth Folk go? If I remember well you had a whole week with him. 
T, modified 1 Month ago.

I created a login with them and worked with the head cheese for a while. They are much softer than the Ruthless Truth people. They're kind, but they don't give any room for excuses when the natural egoic habits start throwing up road blocks. Their intention is basically to point out how fallacious the idea of being a separate self is using examples and asking you to answer basic questions about one's first-hand experience. It's kind of like the headless way, in a sense.

For some people, they tend to "wham" and have it land. Others take a long time. Some don't get it. 

My experience with it was fine, but it didn't disappear "me." It just became more clear what "me" is, in reality. 
thumbnail

Thanks for the inputs Papa Che Dusko and T!

Breadcrumb