Meditation Practices Spreadsheet

T J, modified 11 Years ago at 1/1/13 3:34 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 1/1/13 3:34 PM

Meditation Practices Spreadsheet

Happy New Year!

Much like the meditation experiences spreadsheet, I am creating a meditation practices spreadsheet. Please contribute any practices you know. Just go ahead and edit the document directly and it will save automatically.

This information will be used to create the categories in a meditation practice/experience/insight tracking app that I am creating, so if there are any practices you want tracked, get them on the list. Thanks!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvmxoavuJlFEdFZydTMxWGhhSTZ1OTR0c3ZvNWV4Y3c

Also, here is a link to the previous spreadsheet on Meditation Experiences, use it for whatever you want!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvmxoavuJlFEdEFoanB4NTFIT2lnOHRpR2k3bkRSaFE

Thanks!!

-Justin
T J, modified 11 Years ago at 1/2/13 10:24 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 1/2/13 10:24 PM

RE: Meditation Practices Spreadsheet

Thanks so much for the contributions so far! One big gap in here is practices related to Actualism. It would be super helpful if someone could take a stab at adding those to the spreadsheet. Also, I'm guessing I can pencil in some of the Tibetan practices, but again, if there is a real Vajrayana practitioner out there that could add some of their practices, it would be hugely appreciated.
thumbnail
Not Important, modified 11 Years ago at 1/3/13 3:12 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 1/3/13 3:12 AM

I added some Tibetan ones. However I'm not too familiar with Tibetan practice, perhaps Omega Point can edit it.
jesmin den, modified 11 Years ago at 2/6/13 5:49 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 2/6/13 5:49 AM

First of all i want to thanks you..
For..
you are doing a very nice job for those who really want the facts of meditation ..
and in the same i also want to help you please find this..myss