? = Atman ><?> Zoo Station<? = .Camp Concentration =>

thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/17/13 4:38 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 6:15 PM

12/5/13 5:15 PM

Lost?
Need to Find Directions around the DO ZOO or a > 2 Fin U, all, etc.
A Thread to ask and post directions to your KIN and Confabs at the DhO.

Scratch paper for the mind...............................................
Careful not to sign on the line.

=>+?+3Bird0> /\

AT - A - MAN at War with Ur Self(s)?

KAMMA - THE SOUL IS DESIRE

Find some Balance?

KAMMA SURFER SUTTA - How to work to 0 - Outflow and Inflow

Concentrate? How? Why? What?

CAMP CONCENTRATION

Pushed or Pulled ?

VOID & VACUUM

triplethink /// 2REM / 2WIT / Touche'd & a microphone
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 6:51 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 6:41 PM

RE: ? = Atman ><?> Zoo Station<? = .Camp Concentration =>

triple think:
Lost?

=>+?+3Bird0> /\ .

Hi Nathan

I wish I could participate in your threads but you are now becoming quite unintelligible, at least for my current understandings of the English language. What is the ultimate purpose of communicating in this manner? To syphon out those who don't understand this way of communicating? You have a lot to offer as I see it, but you are getting further and further away from making sense and getting others on board with what you might be trying to share. It seems you enjoy this way of communicating and if so keep doing it. But if there is the intention of getting others to understand and share In what you are talking about you may have speak in layman's terms, as in sentences and words that are easy to decipher meaning from. You are capable of this as I have communicated with you via email long ago.Right now I have little urge nor view many triggers arise to participate in your threads as i don't find it helpful to first navigate your chosen manner of communicating. It turns the triggers to reply off for me. Perhaps for others too? Perhaps you aim for others not to take you seriously? If so carry on snd have fun.

My current honest opinion

Nick
thumbnail
Jane Laurel Carrington, modified 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 6:46 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 6:46 PM

Mine too, FWIW. To quote a stupid song from my youth, take it seriously, or take it somewhere else.
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 12:16 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 7:13 PM

Lost my email Nik?

Hasn't changed.

Will resupply via PM.

?/
____________________05/12/13 0.1 alpha = thx for the ? UUUU+ = input
05/12/13 0.2 alpha = thx again for the above input re: Zoo Station Alpha Test Station One

Hi Nathan

1.D. I wish I could participate in your threads but you are now becoming quite unintelligible, at least for my current understandings of the English language. (D. = Declarative)

2. Q.1. What is the ultimate purpose of communicating in this manner?

2. Q. 2.H. To syphon out those who don't understand this way of communicating?

D.1 You have a lot to offer as I see it, but you are getting further and further away from making sense and getting others on board with what you might be trying to share.

D.2. It seems you enjoy this way of communicating and if so keep doing it.

D. 3. But if there is the intention of getting others to understand and share In what you are talking about you may have speak in layman's terms, as in sentences and words that are easy to decipher meaning from.

D. 4. You are capable of this as I have communicated with you via email long ago.

D. 5. Right now: I have little urge nor view many triggers arise to participate in your threads as i don't find it helpful to first navigate your chosen manner of communicating.

D. 6. It turns the triggers to reply off for me. Perhaps for others too?

3. Q. Perhaps you aim for others not to take you seriously?

D. 6. If so carry on and have fun. ( edited for clarity =>3B0)> )

/\/\/\ hi Nick, my oft enough times, ,Alleged Elder:

2. Q.1. Efficacy & Efficiency.
2. Q.2.H. (Hypothetical) No. Ice Balloon. No filtration to date.
3. Q. Not a bad Idea among others. Will take it under advisement, do you think I am an adequate satirist or humorist, etc.?

footnotes:

1.D.
D. Wiki; Middle English Creole Hypothesis
D. See also; Late capitalist post industrial middle scientific english creole hypothesis - anywhere online.

always a pleasure Nick ///

: : >=++3B0)> : :
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 8:51 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 7:16 PM

Personal Queries should be directed to PM.

Please accept my mudita, karuna, metta and upekkha Jane.

As for your fu.

This U is|.

or 0/.

or
This U is ?{>{>0><|><UV|U ?

no guff & min. attitude/+
or
never mind then...

-tripledudettudetude .

(Any fourth to fifth year calculus majors in the house?)
thumbnail
Richard Zen, modified 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 9:27 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 9:27 PM

U2 is my favourite band. emoticonemoticon

U2 Zoo Station - Stockholm

the lyrics for "Zoo Station" were inspired by the surrealism of a story about Berlin during World War II that Bono heard. Animals escaped the city's zoo after it was damaged in overnight bombing, and as a result, rhinoceroses, pelicans and flamingoes wandered around the next morning while people were sifting through the rubble.[1][2] Bono was also inspired by "Zoologischer Garten railway station", or "Zoo Station", previously the main railway station in West Berlin.[1] The station, which is on Berlin's U2 U-Bahn line, was notorious as a haunt for drug dealers, prostitutes and pimps, pick-pockets and transients, particularly prior to German reunification, when it was run by the East German railway.[2] He compared the song to the actual station, saying "it was written as an opening track, the beasts breaking out of their cages",[1] and was interested in using the zoo as a metaphor and he took further inspiration from the subway station representing Europe at a crossroads.

What this has to do with Buddhism I don't know. Maybe Triplethink has escaped from the Zoo and has lived with the Tigers too long.
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 11:44 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 11:44 PM

Richard Zen:
U2 is my favourite band. emoticonemoticon >Taken as given to be declarative parsing.

1.What this has to do with Buddhism I don't know?

2. Maybe Triplethink has escaped from the Zoo and has lived with the Tigers too long?

Q1. Obviously. A general thread to ask anyone a question or to ask other's for directions to other more appropriate threads etc.. ie. Scratch paper for the mind. Traffic cops and Info Booths for newbies, the lost, etc..

Q2. Yes, and Yes.
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 11:50 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/5/13 11:50 PM

Paweł K:

Q = 0 1.a lot of random threads, random posts, random words, random characters presses on keyboard...
Q = 0 2.you are pretty erratic for someone claiming enlightenment
Q = 0 3. most of your posts with their style would fit better on Twitter or other blog, not site dedicated to insight self help
Q = 0 4. so Imho it would better to use english language on DhO and not pokemon language emoticon

D = 4 Q = 0

total 0

.... ><0>< ?

u = 0 ?
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 1:54 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 1:38 AM

triple think:
Lost my email Nik?

Hasn't changed.

Will resupply via PM.

?/
05/12/13 0.2 alpha = thx again for the above input re: Zoo Station Alpha Test Station One

Hi Nathan

1.D. I wish I could participate in your threads but you are now becoming quite unintelligible, at least for my current understandings of the English language. (D. = Declarative)

D.1 You have a lot to offer as I see it, but you are getting further and further away from making sense and getting others on board with what you might be trying to share.

D. 3. But if there is the intention of getting others to understand and share In what you are talking about you may have speak in layman's terms, as in sentences and words that are easy to decipher meaning from.

D. 4. You are capable of this as I have communicated with you via email long ago.

D. 5. Right now: I have little urge nor view many triggers arise to participate in your threads as i don't find it helpful to first navigate your chosen manner of communicating.

3. Q. Not a bad Idea among others. Will take it under advisement, do you think I am an adequate satirist or humorist, etc.?

footnotes:

1.D.
D. See also; Late capitalist post industrial middle scientific english creole hypothesis - anywhere online.

triple think:
Lost my email Nik?

Hasn't changed.

Will resupply via PM.

?/

Hi Nathan

footnotes:

1.D.

Hehe,

Hi nathan,

All good. To be honest, I really am experiencing a reducing urge to participate on these forums. I was simply going to say "carry on", but now that I'm typing an urge suddenly arose to ask you for your opinion. I have been finding this passage to be of inspiration of late.

[Anuruddha & Sariputta discuss meditation]

Anuruddha: “Brother Sariputta with the divine eye, which is clarified and supernormal, I am able to perceive a thousandfold world system. My energy is strong and inflexible; my remembrance is alert and unforgetful; my body is calmed and unexcited; my mind is collected and unified. Yet my mind is still not freed, without clinging, from the defiling taints (asava).”

Thereupon Sariputta replied: “When you think, brother Anuruddha, that with your divine eye you can perceive a thousandfold world system, that is self-conceit in you. When you think of your strenuous energy, your alert mindfulness, your calmed body and your concentrated mind, that is agitation in you. When you think that your mind is still not liberated from the cankers, that makes for scruples in you. It will be good if the revered Anuruddha would discard these three things, would not pay attention to them and would instead direct his mind towards the Deathless-element (Nibbana).”

Having heard Sariputta’s advice, Anuruddha again resorted to solitude and earnestly applied himself to the removal of those three obstructions within his mind (AN 3:128), more: Wheel 262, BPS.

And have been exploring ways to go about it.

One way is to see how there is a force or habitual movement of mind to move and at the same time create shapes and form for aspects of experience, like a sensation in the chest, a thought/s, an image, an object to desire, and object to avert from. It's like the field of experience is a one of these

and the mind moves and when it moves it gives shape and this at the same time creates some 'thing', that is purely mental and overlays the field of experience which would simply be a flat bed of nails without that movement. So I observe this movement to create and give shape to 'objects' of mind. And when this is done, they lose some aspect of their continuance, something about the looking at zaps the movement of momentum. And that bed of nails will exhibit sublter movements that don't give full shape to some 'thing'. Like a half 'object' that as soon as it arises sinks back down and the nail bed is flat again.

When doing this, I will recall the cessations of the senses (the infamous blip) although the middle of the blip , I really don't remember what it is like cos the whole harddrive shuts down for that blip. But for some reason just recalling how it was a moment of shutdown sort of inclines the mind away from those mental movements even more and thenthe mind stops, though it is not a shutdown of the senses. It is simply the mind not making 'objects'.

Does this make any sense? I thought I had a question, I really don't. I think I'm just going with the flow or rather there are fingers typing bythemslves on the keyboard and this interaction may trigger something useful for me, you or someone elese. Who knows? This practice has been makign it very obvious that those movements of mind are very habitual, and seem to come from some eternal pit of past habitual movements building upon eachother. And yet, it's so nice to incline away from it all.

Anwhoo,

I'm rambling, or rather my two fingered typing is rambling. This current baseline although seen as normal these days by myself, alccimatised, would perhaps be perceived as being on LSD by someone just borrowing it for a few moments.

Nick, there ya go.

A question just arose: How do you relate to the notion of 'inclining towards the deathless' in your own practice? PM me if this is too sensitive for public discussion.

Edit: will repost this is appropriate thread
thumbnail
Jeff Grove, modified 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 7:15 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 7:15 AM

Hi Nik.

Ive contemplated this as well how the mind moves and come to the conclusion (for now) that the movement is the mind or without movement there is no mind. The mind is a fabrication a departure from this moment whether a reflexive action or reflective

hard to put into words

enjoy
Jeff
thumbnail
Richard Zen, modified 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 7:17 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 7:17 AM

triple think:
Richard Zen:
U2 is my favourite band. emoticonemoticon >Taken as given to be declarative parsing.

1.What this has to do with Buddhism I don't know?

2. Maybe Triplethink has escaped from the Zoo and has lived with the Tigers too long?

Q1. Obviously. A general thread to ask anyone a question or to ask other's for directions to other more appropriate threads etc.. ie. Scratch paper for the mind. Traffic cops and Info Booths for newbies, the lost, etc..

Q2. Yes, and Yes.

Sorry but I just got turned off because Daniel's casual remark in wishing you were here, in regards to the practice related proof, made me peak my interest into hearing what you had to say about meditation/your experiences and the powers and all this gobblygook made me realise it's a waste of time bothering. I do wish you well and hope you found what you're looking for.
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 12:17 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/6/13 12:17 PM

Richard & Pawel;

Thank you for your declarative ambivalence.

Be well and at ease.

upekkha
nathan
thumbnail
Brian Eleven, modified 10 Years ago at 12/7/13 9:35 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/7/13 9:35 AM

Nikolai .:
triple think:
Lost?

=>+?+3Bird0> /\ .

Hi Nathan

I wish I could participate in your threads but you are now becoming quite unintelligible, at least for my current understandings of the English language. What is the ultimate purpose of communicating in this manner? To syphon out those who don't understand this way of communicating? You have a lot to offer as I see it, but you are getting further and further away from making sense and getting others on board with what you might be trying to share. It seems you enjoy this way of communicating and if so keep doing it. But if there is the intention of getting others to understand and share In what you are talking about you may have speak in layman's terms, as in sentences and words that are easy to decipher meaning from. You are capable of this as I have communicated with you via email long ago.Right now I have little urge nor view many triggers arise to participate in your threads as i don't find it helpful to first navigate your chosen manner of communicating. It turns the triggers to reply off for me. Perhaps for others too? Perhaps you aim for others not to take you seriously? If so carry on snd have fun.

Nick

Agreed.

Could someone point me to some indication that this guy is "enlightened"?
Clearly admins must believe him to be because no one else would be given the leeway to to post so much indecipherable...text. (This is also taking into account his disadvantage of having being born in Winnipeg.)
I'm starting to get the feeling he's just here for his own amusement and to piss people off, which is the definition of a troll, no?

Thanks,

Brian.
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/7/13 10:00 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/7/13 9:47 AM

Brian Eleven:

Could someone point me to some indication that this guy is "enlightened"?
Clearly admins must believe him to be because no one else would be given the leeway to to post so much indecipherable...text. (This is also taking into account his disadvantage of having being born in Winnipeg.)
I'm starting to get the feeling he's just here for his own amusement and to piss people off, which is the definition of a troll, no?

Thanks,

Brian.
I dunno Brian, could you point me to a thread where I described ma'sef ass embalism'ed? 'Cuz ah canna recollec' a heaven ever sed so. Perhaps some one else is attempting to make anas outa U and this U?

Let me put it to you this way, I is what I is. Or Eye am what eye am?

So on this Saturn Day of December 2013, my fellow peeps, let me axe U's what U seas?

"My fellow Aquariums, what swims in your oceanic embodiments?"

And, "have a nice tidal time".

)
))
=0)))0>
))
)

-triplethink.??.//..nathan

Troll:

troll (n.) Look up troll at Dictionary.com
"ugly dwarf or giant," 1610s, from Old Norse troll "giant, fiend, demon." Some speculate that it originally meant "creature that walks clumsily," and derives from Proto-Germanic *truzlan, from *truzlanan (see troll (v.)). But it seems to have been a general supernatural word, cf. Swedish trolla "to charm, bewitch;" Old Norse trolldomr "witchcraft."

The old sagas tell of the troll-bull, a supernatural being in the form of a bull, as well as boar-trolls. There were troll-maidens, troll-wives, and troll-women; the trollman, a magician or wizard, and the troll-drum, used in Lappish magic rites. The word was popularized in English by 19c. antiquarians, but it has been current in the Shetlands and Orkneys since Viking times. The first record of it is from a court document from the Shetlands, regarding a certain Catherine, who, among other things, was accused of "airt and pairt of witchcraft and sorcerie, in hanting and seeing the Trollis ryse out of the kyrk yeard of Hildiswick."

Originally conceived as a race of giants, they have suffered the same fate as the Celtic Danann and are now regarded in Denmark and Sweden as dwarfs and imps supposed to live in caves or under the ground.
trolley (n.) Look up trolley at Dictionary.com
1823, in Suffolk dialect, "a cart," especially one with wheels flanged for running on a track (1858), probably from troll (v.) in the sense of "to roll." Sense transferred to "pulley to convey current to a streetcar motor" (1890), then "streetcar drawing power by a trolley" (1891).
trollop Look up trollop at Dictionary.com
1610s, "slovenly woman," probably from troll (v.) in sense of "roll about, wallow."

[A] certain Anne Hayward, wife of Gregory Hayward of Beighton, did in the parishe church of Beighton aforesaid in the time of Divine Service or Sermon there, and when the Minister was reading & praying, violently & boisterously presse & enter into the seat or place where one Elizabeth, wife of Robert Spurlinir, was quietly at her Devotion & Duty to Almighty God and then and there did quarrel chide & braule & being evilly & inalitiously bent did use then and there many rayleing opprobrious Speeches & Invectives against the said Elizabeth calling her Tripe & Trallop, to the great disturbance both of the Minister and Congregation. [Archdeaconry of Sudbury, Suffolk, Court Proceedings, 1682]

troll (v.) Look up troll at Dictionary.com
late 14c., "to go about, stroll," later (early 15c.) "roll from side to side, trundle," from Old French troller, a hunting term, "wander, to go in quest of game without purpose," from a Germanic source (cf. Old High German trollen "to walk with short steps"), from Proto-Germanic *truzlanan.

Sense of "sing in a full, rolling voice" (first attested 1570s) and that of "fish with a moving line" (c.1600) are both extended technical applications of the general sense of "roll, trundle," the latter perhaps confused with trail or trawl. Figurative sense of "to draw on as with a moving bait, entice, allure" is from 1560s. Meaning "to cruise in search of sexual encounters" is recorded from 1967, originally in homosexual slang.
droll (adj.) Look up droll at Dictionary.com
1620s, from French drôle "odd, comical, funny" (1580s), in Middle French a noun meaning "a merry fellow," possibly from Middle Dutch drol "fat little fellow, goblin," or Middle High German trolle "clown," ultimately from Old Norse troll "giant, troll" (see troll (n.)). Related: Drolly; drollish.
trull (n.) Look up trull at Dictionary.com
"a low prostitute or concubine; a drab, strumpet, trollop" [OED], 1510s, from German trulle, perhaps cognate with troll (n.), or perhaps from troll (v.), cf. Middle High German trolle "awkward fellow."
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/7/13 9:57 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/7/13 9:57 AM

Paweł K:
quit this shit whatever you take cause it is turning your brain into swiss cheese emoticon
Awesome Mr. K, let's take it to TripleSlam or chatbox and make some veggie pizza outa my brains, I had six blessed hours of sleep and I am ready to shrink this 'bad boy' down to the size of a coffee bean!

-nathan
thumbnail
triple think, modified 10 Years ago at 12/17/13 4:43 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/17/13 4:31 PM

AT - A - MAN at War with Ur Self(s)?

KAMMA - THE SOUL IS DESIRE

Find some Balance?

KAMMA SURFER SUTTA - How to work to 0 - Outflow and Inflow

Concentrate? How? Why? What?

CAMP CONCENTRATION

Pushed or Pulled ?