Daniel, video on the trap of equanimity coming soon?

thumbnail
Simon T, modified 10 Years ago at 1/23/14 4:57 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 1/23/14 4:57 PM

Daniel, video on the trap of equanimity coming soon?

If you stubble on this post, I would really like to know if you still plan to release a video specifically on the trap of equanimity, as there are so many. The world is awaiting with great expectations. Equanimity is one of the most challenging stage for a layperson in today's world as it come with cognitive impairment and memories issues. Suddenly, our habit of using the efforts and challenge of everyday's life to make progress kind of fall apart. We find ourselves constantly switching modes witch isn't great for progress. So I hope to see that video!!!
thumbnail
Dada Kind, modified 10 Years ago at 1/23/14 8:30 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 1/23/14 8:30 PM

RE: Daniel, video on the trap of equanimity coming soon?

Seconding this. That nana graph video gave me false hopes about the existence of an EQ video
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 10 Years ago at 1/25/14 2:29 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 1/25/14 2:29 AM

You have inspired me to try to do that, and I will see if I can squeeze it in with rewriting MCTB and also learning things about servers and MySQL and Apache and the like to try to host this place at home. I might be able to do that in about 2 weeks, as I have a bit of time off then.

Daniel
thumbnail
Dada Kind, modified 10 Years ago at 2/28/14 9:41 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/28/14 9:41 AM

Daniel M. Ingram:
You have inspired me to try to do that, and I will see if I can squeeze it in with rewriting MCTB and also learning things about servers and MySQL and Apache and the like to try to host this place at home. I might be able to do that in about 2 weeks, as I have a bit of time off then.

Daniel

Danieeeeel,

EQ is a tricky beast. I, for one, could use that video

Breadcrumb