Energetic Connetions - Soul Ties

thumbnail
Bailey , modified 9 Years ago at 12/18/14 7:55 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/18/14 7:55 PM

Energetic Connetions - Soul Ties

There is an idea of a soul tie between two people.  It means they are energetically connected in a very strong way.  Each person has a piece of each other in their energy in their field/body and you can kind of draw and taste each others energy.  There can be good sould ties, and negative ones.

From all my experience doing Goenka Vipassana I am very aware of my body and the energetic things in it and I have seen soul ties.

I am trying to figure out if they are wholesome or unwholesome.

I would like to hear from you guys.

Have you ever felt the this type of connection.  I don't mean any sort of energetic connection, I mean specifically you should feel part of them in your body.  For mean it is like a little sphere

If this has happened to you please describe things you know about it and describe the relationship you have with the person you are connected to. 

Thankis!
thumbnail
Ryan J, modified 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 12:29 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 12:12 AM

RE: Energetic Connetions - Soul Ties

I haven't pinpointed anything in particular, but I have gotten the intuitive perception that I can feel particular emotions of people directed towards me. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to even be limited to people I meet in person. If someone has strong love (I dislike the word loving-kindness), I get the sense I can feel it if it's sent my way. This type of stuff was the first 'weird' thing I've encountered, about maybe 8 years ago in high school. It fucked with my head so much I started to keep track of times I would experience it and log the times and compare if I would get a text, or a message on MySpace, that awful fucking site. A few times it was dead on within that time. I sorta dropped it as it was simply something too weird. I experience it now, but don't really pursue it because I am preoccupied with other things. My final answer is: I don't know.

But! For fun! I think there might be some sort of trans-neural network sorta thing that is weak in signal that is in some sense a super-system to individualized neural networks, aka brains, and could potentially be measured by science someday, I don't know. A sort of super-fractal that is obscured by the trajectory of our lives and only makes itself very weakly apperant during high levels of awareness or some altered state of consciousness in which the logic of perception is altered. I also think this has a high probability of being dead-wrong-insane idea, I'm simply brainstorming here and trying to make this topic 'OKAY' to talk about.

And the I don't know is a big part of it. On the one hand, I really want to start plowing into the weird stuff in practice, but this stuff doesn't really abide by any sort of consistancy by which one could easily formulate 'rules'. I have a degree in mathematics so I'm somewhat trained to theorize, albeit poorly, but if anything it makes me cautious to say, "Oh, it's this." "Oh it's that." But I will say, there is some fucked up shit going on! I do not believe there is enough information from what I experience and 'how I think' to draw any substantial conclusions about its utility in any sense.
thumbnail
Bailey , modified 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 11:00 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 11:00 AM

What you say is very real and the purer you get the stronger it becomes.  That is cool you felt it in highschool with no meditation background.  However... this is not what I'm talking about.  There is a specific soul tie with a single person where you can feel a small representation of them in your body.
thumbnail
Simon T, modified 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 1:44 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 1:44 PM

Look at your private message.
thumbnail
Bailey , modified 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 3:19 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/19/14 3:19 PM

Thanks Simon, got it.

Breadcrumb