Would you like to live life or avoid it?

Nick E Rose, modified 8 Years ago at 1/29/16 4:55 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/29/16 4:46 PM

Would you like to live life or avoid it?

Because we have forgotten the truth of who we are, we become disconnected from ourselves. When we become disconnected, insecurity arises. Naturally when we feel insecure, we want to fill the void. But it’s a void that can only be filled by truth, and since we have forgotten our true nature we go about trying to fill it in other ways. Sex, money, drugs, excessive work or any other compulsions are used as temporary ways to distance us from the deep insecurity and fear that we are separate. From this pattern of compulsions and avoidance a great tension arises. On one side, we see that our compulsions have been ineffective at relieving our suffering. On the other side, we fear that if we let go of our compulsions, we will have to come in contact with the deep pain of being cut off, of being separate. So we face a situation that seems like a trap. And in some ways it is, but there is also a way out. In order to free ourselves we must learn to move into and through the pain of disconnection to find a deeper truth. And when we access that truth, letting go will happen naturally

For mediation training(donation only) visit...

http://www.onedropzentraining.com/

All the best and with warmth,
Nick
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 8 Years ago at 1/29/16 9:15 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/29/16 9:09 PM

RE: Would you like to live life or avoid it?

Nick E Rose:
Because we have forgotten the truth of who we are, we become disconnected from ourselves. When we become disconnected, insecurity arises. Naturally when we feel insecure, we want to fill the void. But it’s a void that can only be filled by truth, and since we have forgotten our true nature we go about trying to fill it in other ways. Sex, money, drugs, excessive work or any other compulsions are used as temporary ways to distance us from the deep insecurity and fear that we are separate. From this pattern of compulsions and avoidance a great tension arises. On one side, we see that our compulsions have been ineffective at relieving our suffering. On the other side, we fear that if we let go of our compulsions, we will have to come in contact with the deep pain of being cut off, of being separate. So we face a situation that seems like a trap. And in some ways it is, but there is also a way out. In order to free ourselves we must learn to move into and through the pain of disconnection to find a deeper truth. And when we access that truth, letting go will happen naturally

For mediation training(donation only) visit...

http://www.onedropzentraining.com/

All the best and with warmth,
Nick
Drive-by spiritual advertising. I'd like to know a bit about your background.Are you up for it Nick? Please do not link to another site but explain it a bit in this thread. 

Nick (Mod)

Edit: Ok I see you advertised your services  on another thread. No need to keep doing it. 
Nick E Rose, modified 8 Years ago at 1/30/16 9:52 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/29/16 10:13 PM

sure I would be happy to anwser any questions you have. Also i understand your conecrn and I understand the fine line between authentic and surface advertising. Would it be ok if in future posts, I just provide the link under my name instead of directly promoting it?

Thank you kindly. 
thumbnail
Nicky, modified 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 2:07 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 2:07 AM

Nick E Rose:
Because we have forgotten the truth of who we are, we become disconnected from ourselves. 

"Who" we are? 

Or, "what" we are? 

Our "selves"? 

emoticon

Breadcrumb