Beam of Consciousness coming from the Sun

Maha Marga Das, modified 4 Years ago at 9/3/19 2:26 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 9/3/19 2:26 PM

Beam of Consciousness coming from the Sun

Hello,

I have had a new experience that I cannot explain. After some hours of chanting the mantra "May all human beings be happy", a new type of sunshine appeared (I was periodically chanting this mantra for months and experiencing gradual changes in consciousness). The quality of sunshine changed suddenly to a bright, intelligent, conscious light. The consciousness was coming from the Sun!

You can feel energy coming from another human being when he or she watches you. You can feel some consciousness is pointing at you. This time consciousness was coming from the Sun! 

Is Sun a conscious living entity! Was some conscious living entity watching me from the Sun? Is this the response from the whole Existence?

Thank you,
Maha-marga das
JP, modified 4 Years ago at 9/3/19 3:16 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 9/3/19 3:16 PM

RE: Beam of Consciousness coming from the Sun

This time consciousness was coming from the Sun! 

Is Sun a conscious living entity! Was some conscious living entity watching me from the Sun? Is this the response from the whole Existence?
Chances are pretty good that this is just another strange meditation-induced experience rather than a signal from an actual plasma being in the sun or the entire universe.  If you haven't read it already, you may want to read Daniel Ingram's writeup on the Arising & Passing Away stage of meditation -- the heavy involvement of light elements, sensing the energy projections of other people, and the magickal element of a conscious being in the sun do point towards it being a possible stage in your practice.  This is a stage of practice where it's easy to get somewhat imbalanced and manic, so it may be worth trying to do things that will calm you down, center you, and return you to everyday life.  So it might be good to bring your total seated meditation session time per day to 45 minutes to an hour,  stop doing the mantra 24/7, exercise, make sure you eat, make sure you sleep, see some friends, and make sure that your family and work responsibilities are being met.  

Breadcrumb