Announcements Announcements

DhO Hacked and Upgrade

General

ATTENTION!: It appears that our server has been hacked through this version of Liferay, meaning it is no longer secure, and so expect instability as we deal with this and attempt to upgrade to Liferay 7, which we failed to be able to do last year the last time the team attempted it, but we have no choice at this point, so bear with us as we try again. Save any long posts in a text file before posting them. You can follow me on Twitter at @danielmingram for updates if the site is down. Apologies for any complexity this causes. We will work as fast as we can. We have backups of the database, so hopefully nothing will be lost. Thanks to all helping with this complex process.

Message Boards Message Boards

Insight and Wisdom

RE: Possible EQ or A&P

Toggle
Answer
4/13/20 9:06 AM
I used to claim many ñanas and paths. That has changed recently. So just maybe note that.

Answer
4/13/20 9:15 AM as a reply to A. Dietrich Ringle.
Im looking for guidance and advice, i didnt really mean to claim anything, i'd be more than happy if someone pointed out something which could make me change my mind.

Im myself doubtful that it's EQ, but it also seems logical to me. 

Thx for the reply

Answer
4/13/20 11:17 AM as a reply to Tim Mauritz Hedberg.
Pick the smallest thing you are grateful for. Watch how your relationship to that object changes. In essence jhana practice. It's your new best friend.

Answer
4/20/20 12:17 PM as a reply to A. Dietrich Ringle.
The things I have been noticing today are this.

I often am surprised that in the older generation the sound of communism and top down government is the mono record player and record in that order. Well. It's challenging to continually adjust to that paradigm when your a young and have visited communist friendly countries yourself. It's more of an obsession with surround sound that I am worried about.

Answer
4/20/20 9:49 PM as a reply to A. Dietrich Ringle.
Hmm, you got me intrigued. Can you say more clearly what you mean about communism?

Answer
4/21/20 8:14 AM as a reply to Brian.
It was a fleeting thought, and by recording it I hopped to record how it made me feel. So there is that element of sponenaity. I find it interesting that so little is said about China's great religions, even with the shadow of communism. A lot of question marks>? Please realize that I don't know why I wrote it, but I am glad you asked emoticon

Answer
4/21/20 8:37 AM as a reply to Tim Mauritz Hedberg.
The kind of stuff I posted on your thread (now my thread?) is recollective of A and P. Creating theories, making novel observations, etc.

Answer
4/22/20 10:38 AM as a reply to Brian.
Sorry. I didn't mean for this thread to get away from me. But mostly I listen to records, it's a type of sonic mindfulness equation for me. Most of what I have to say about it wouldn't make sense to anybody.