Looking for one of you.

thumbnail
Paul Rig, modified 9 Years ago at 12/4/14 1:53 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/4/14 1:53 PM

Looking for one of you.

First, Im not english native so forgive my mistakes : )

I don't know if its much to ask. But due to the lack of people I know in person who are dedicated to the dharma, I will make you a proposal.
I really need a master. Someone to talk to about my practice in a more personal / individual way.
I really thank this forum and all the content I can find on internet. But it would be nice to have someone specific who cares about what Im doing.

It may sound like a selfish request, I don't know. But I have nothing to lose. So, if someone thinks he would like to 'master' me in some way I'm totally looking for someone like you. (I've doing something like 2 years of practice. And I really don't know how to define my progress in the maps, but I think I'm an interesting person to teach (sorry for the lack of humility) and you will enjoy the exchange).

It would be nice to have someone to chat, or skype with, and in this way have a different dynamic than here. The benefits for me are obvious. The benefits for you are not so much obvious. But you'll never know. Maybe you like to teach, or to consolidate your knowings by teaching them. Or you feel good talking about this stuff with someone. Or you are intereste on what I can offer you in exchange. I don't know. : )

My persuasion ends here.

Write me to nomedigasquenoesfacil@hotmail.com if you are interested.
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 9 Years ago at 12/4/14 3:30 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/4/14 3:30 PM

RE: Looking for one of you.

¿Hablas español?

No es facil.
thumbnail
Paul Rig, modified 9 Years ago at 12/5/14 7:32 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/5/14 7:28 PM

Si. Soy Español.

But I will speak English if necessary.
T DC, modified 9 Years ago at 12/6/14 1:22 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/6/14 1:22 PM

Hey Paul, I sent you an email.  emoticon
thumbnail
Paul Rig, modified 9 Years ago at 12/7/14 12:30 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 12/7/14 12:30 PM

Yeah I saw it emoticon You are Tim, right? I didnt answer yet cause I was completly bussy. But Ill do as soon as Ihave 5 mins.

Breadcrumb