octopus

simon malcolm fitch, modified 7 Years ago at 10/27/16 3:53 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 10/27/16 3:53 PM

octopus

If everyone is talking about octopuses then I'm assuming that your seeing them either in deep meditation or between wake/asleep? 
They are called ophanim or thrones as mentioned in the Old Testament. I believe Nasa calls them sky fish and you can see them on Nasa video footage such as the 'Nasa tether incident February 1996'. The Morfa lights in West Texas is also them. 
They appear to be like an octopus but a giant amoeba would be a more appropriate likeness with the pseudo-pods and the one eye or nucleus in the middle - they seem to watch you through it.
I've encountered them in wake/sleep and astrally. They are vicious creatures. They latch on to your brains to influence thoughts and flood your subconscious with any BS that will keep you distracted and fixed on matter rather than spirit. They also harvest energy from us too. If we could see them normally they would darken the sky. But they've always been here with us so don't worry and there is no real defence against them other than:
1) To be aware of their existence at all times
2) Be mindful of your thoughts - Good luck
3)Try to quiet your mind whenever possible.
But they are real. Objectively. They are known by Nasa, governments and cults.
They are even mentioned on TV such as family guy( angry fish, pinwheels everywhere) and American dad( squatting octopus on the brain).
Elantra, modified 7 Years ago at 10/28/16 8:52 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 10/28/16 8:52 AM

RE: octopus

Really people ?
What the hell is this forum about ???
thumbnail
Noah D, modified 7 Years ago at 10/28/16 12:29 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 10/28/16 12:29 PM

The quality of Vipassana is necessary to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Matt, modified 7 Years ago at 10/28/16 1:05 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 10/28/16 1:05 PM

simon malcolm fitch:
If everyone is talking about octopuses then I'm assuming that your seeing them either in deep meditation or between wake/asleep? 
They are called ophanim or thrones as mentioned in the Old Testament. I believe Nasa calls them sky fish and you can see them on Nasa video footage such as the 'Nasa tether incident February 1996'. The Morfa lights in West Texas is also them. 
They appear to be like an octopus but a giant amoeba would be a more appropriate likeness with the pseudo-pods and the one eye or nucleus in the middle - they seem to watch you through it.
I've encountered them in wake/sleep and astrally. They are vicious creatures. They latch on to your brains to influence thoughts and flood your subconscious with any BS that will keep you distracted and fixed on matter rather than spirit. They also harvest energy from us too. If we could see them normally they would darken the sky. But they've always been here with us so don't worry and there is no real defence against them other than:
1) To be aware of their existence at all times
2) Be mindful of your thoughts - Good luck
3)Try to quiet your mind whenever possible.
But they are real. Objectively. They are known by Nasa, governments and cults.
They are even mentioned on TV such as family guy( angry fish, pinwheels everywhere) and American dad( squatting octopus on the brain).
I'm guessing some student is trying out his/her troll-robot here.
Banned For waht?, modified 7 Years ago at 10/29/16 7:08 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 10/29/16 7:08 AM

Good observations there.